This 3-day training is for external or internal consultants, change agents and human resource managers to learn how to use culture assessments for any group of any size whether an organization, team, NFP, community, school, etc. Participants are involved in lectures, hands-on exercises, discussion, and group activities.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the Barrett Model and how to work with it. You will be proficient in reading and interpreting the data from the survey assessments. This includes the process of setting up and running a survey with your clients. After completing this certification, you are entitled to one free Small Group Assessment to use with the group of your choice and in the language of your choice.
- Introduces you to the Barrett Model and range of culture assessments.
- Develops proficiency in interpreting and presenting survey assessment data.
- Enables you to work with the Barrett Model and comfortably and confidently present survey results.
- Provides best practice approaches in working with culture.
- Offers you access to a repository of materials that support your practice in working with culture.
- Connects you with a global community of consultants and change agents working on culture.
- Helps you get this training immediately into practice by providing you with a free Small Group Assessment.