This 2-day training is for coaches, consultants, and human resource managers who work in the field of leadership development, talent management, and individual coaching. These assessments are designed to coach and work with others at a transformational level. The range of assessments addresses leaders from the C-Suite to up-and-coming new managers. Participants are involved in lectures, hands-on exercises, discussion, and group activities.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the Barrett Model and how to work with it. You will be proficient in reading and interpreting the data from the survey assessments. This includes the process of setting up and running a survey with your clients. After completing this certification, you are entitled to one free Leadership Development Report to use with the client of your choice.
- Introduces you to the Barrett Model and BVC’s leadership and individual development assessments.
- Develops proficiency in interpreting assessment data.
- Offers effective approaches when presenting the results.
- Experience what it means to lead from a values-based perspective and the impact this can have as you work with leaders.
- Allow you to practice receiving and delivering assessment feedback with each other.
- Gives you access to a repository of materials that support your practice in working with clients.
- Connect you with a global community of coaches and consultants working on personal and leadership development.
- Help you get this training immediately into practice by providing you with a free Leadership Development Report.