Facilitating Transformation through Values™ (FTV)
This program trains and accredits facilitators and coaches to deliver deeply transformational values-based leadership programs.
FTV facilitator accreditation has been developed over a five-year period in collaboration with one of the largest management consultancies and their global clients. Our “Why” is to make available to the world a way to work with values that is deeply transformational and sustainable and to empower facilitators and coaches with a methodology where they can use values more powerfully with clients.
The design of each program follows a Theory U transformational process, with the content integrating many of the leading leadership frameworks including Barrett 7 Levels of Consciousness, Theory U, Adult Stages of Development, Adaptive Leadership and many sources of ancient wisdom.
The purpose of Facilitating Transformation through Values is to both teach the deep essence of the transformational work and provide a high standard of facilitator materials (session plans, charts, client workbook) that can be immediately applied to clients. The work bridges both universal concepts, such as unlimited potentiality and observer-created reality, whilst grounded and accessible to business leaders.
- Become transformational as a facilitator at a “Being” level, expanding their own level of consciousness
- Integrate values and levels of consciousness as a transformational methodology
- Deliver a top team transformational program with a lineage of deep impact for organisations globally
- Coach leaders at a profound life-changing level
Two Facilitating Transformation Through Values Programs Offered
- FTV Self equips facilitators to lead and run their own Inspired Leader Journey, a two-day transformative workshop for leaders which:
- FTV Teams equips facilitators to lead and run their own 6-12 month Team Transformation Journey
Both programs are typically aimed to:
- Leadership consultants
- Culture change agents
- Leaders wishing to facilitate their teams
- HR/OD practitioners