“Inspirational … This course calls forth our deepest yearning – finding meaning in the expression of our higher purpose through our daily contribution. This experience underscored the importance of continuing to work on our own consciousness, transcending ego to be fully available to others in a coaching capacity. The possibilities this connectedness invokes in a relationship, both personal and professional will be sustained over time. I unreservedly recommend this course to those wishing to develop their leadership and coaching skills.”
-John Collingwood, Director, Global Organization Development, Medtronic International Trading
Transpersonal Coaching and Facilitation is a robust values-based model and coherent set of practical tools free of dogma. It is increasingly being seen as a powerful approach to re-engage personal commitment to the common good and to make the collective paradigm shifts required for building resilient and successful organizations in a VUCA world. The Transpersonal model recognizes the interconnectedness of individuals, communities, and organizations and actively engages our ability to work with and develop the systemic potential of these networks.
Sir John Whitmore, a pioneer and leading figure of coaching in the workplace, as well as a pre-eminent thinker in leadership development and organizational change, created this program. Niran Jiang has been teaching the program and practicing the methodology with clients for over 12 years. Working closely with Sir John, she has continuously evolved the program based on trainee feedbacks and client experiences.
It is designed for coaches, managers, leaders, HR professionals and transformation practitioners who want to expand their client services to include the transpersonal dimension and to take their organizational development work to the next level. It will provide you with condensed theories, distilled methodologies, and practical tools to apply with clients for their everyday challenges. It will empower individuals and organisations to move to a place of sustainable performance, enjoyment, and fulfillment.
Transpersonal coaching and facilitation, based on transpersonal psychology, actively engage with an individual’s spiritual intelligence building on emotional intelligence to enable deeper and broader perspectives on the challenges we face today. It demonstrates how understanding self-mastery, multiplicity, authenticity, and whole systems are paramount to achieving higher performance in one’s self and others as well as to creating authentic leadership.
Our objective is to introduce you to the realm of transpersonal coaching and facilitation and provide you with the tools and methodologies to work with your clients. The program will give you leading-edge principles and techniques to help your clients discover the power and effectiveness of who they are and create deep and meaningful change.
During this workshop, participants will be engaged to:
- Gain an introduction to spiritual intelligence and the transpersonal model, and gain an in-depth understanding of their practical applications to one’s self and clients.
- Learn how to evaluate and conceptualize the experience of self-regulation, self-awareness, and self-motivation in professional practice.
- Practice the two dimensions of growth as a diagnostic tool, and initiate a study of the multiplicity of the personality and its effect on personal fulfillment and professional performance.
- Understand and start working with the creative potential inherent in problems, challenges and crises and the concept of emerging purpose.
- Develop an understanding of the centrality of the Will and the importance of motivation, choice and personal responsibility for individual empowerment.
- Receive feedback to gain a deep comprehension of their unique facilitation gifts and understand the importance of keeping a stable sense of identity and inner freedom.
- Explore a personal action plan with passion and commitment to become the people leader, change agent and/or transformation coach they are meant to be.
Importantly, it is a journey for participants to experience:
- Unfolding of their unique gifts and inner powers to facilitate with integrity, remaining vulnerable and present in the transformational journey of their clients.
- Tapping into inner intuition and wisdom to use a range of personal resources and transpersonal techniques to inspire paradigm shifts and foster transformation with their clients.
- Practicing the use of their unique personal resources and transpersonal techniques to expand their coaching skills and strengths their transpersonal capabilities.
Niran will guide your learning with a wealth of practical knowledge, client case stories, and best practice studies. Participants will engage in a highly experiential journey to develop transpersonal expertise, practical skills as well as self-belief to make a difference in this field with your personal edge.