Patrik is a Senior Teacher and Author, Master Coach, Values Consultant, Systemic Facilitator of Transformation, Education and Training Consultant, CTT Trainer, Creator and Trainer of Evolutionary Coaching, Inner Leadership Alignment, Whole System Alignment and Global Consciousness Alignment, Clifton Strengths Finder Coach, Bereavement Counsellor, Initiator and Co-Editor of World Book of Values. He is co-founder of Live Whole Evolution Project and curriculum builder of a program for financial advisors of conscious investment and co-founder of a global educational individuating program for the future generations and transformation of youth.
Patrik has over 30 year of experience as a teacher, trainer and coach in the area of emotional intelligence, behavioural change, personal and spiritual development in the field of education and bereavement counselling in Belgium, and over 10 years international experience as a values consultant and leadership coach, CTT trainer and Evolutionary Coaching facilitator in the area of personal, cultural and societal transformation.
His publications include: A World Book of Values (2014, also in Dutch as Het boek der waarden); Translator of ‘Evolutionary Coaching’ into Dutch: ‘Evolutionair coachen’ (2017); author of several books (1997-2007) on loss, grief and bereavement (mainly in Dutch, including Woorden van Troost, Rouw-dagboek, Sterrenkind, Gebroken Wit).
His passion is to inspire people to flourish, leaders to evolve, organisations to thrive by creating and holding a space where people feel safe to approach the tipping point of personal transformation. This has led Patrik to travel to every continent to connect, collaborate and contribute.
His ultimate dream is Valuemanity: a values-based humanity. Since his experience of walking the Camino in Spain, it is his soul purpose to be a pilgrim for life, walking his divine essence and sharing with others how the way is the way and how the work works..
Born in Belgium (1961), married to Kate Stephenson, Patrik lives in North Yorkshire UK, together with her two teenage sons. His adult children and grandchildren live in Belgium.
Qualifications and Qualities
· Partner of Barrett Values Centre: CTT Practitioner Consultant, CTT Foundation & Practitioner Trainer, Evolutionary Coaching Facilitator
· Systemic Mapping and Constellations
· Self-Inquiry Stress Reduction
· Clifton Strengths Finder Coach
· Neurocognitivism Coach
· Non-Violent Communication Facilitator
· 15+ years of experience with Living Systems and Constellations (Hellinger), Family Contextual Therapy (Nagy),
· Top 10 observed values in 360 feedback (Leadership Values Assessment, 2019) in rank order: compassion, authenticity, wisdom, calmness, listener, balance (physical/emotional/mental/spiritual), humility, integrity, trustworthy, continuous learning;
· Gallup Strengths top-5 themes: Strategic, Learner, Connectedness, Responsibility, Achiever;
· Synthesis of Patrik as a coach and systemic facilitator of transformation in three words: Presence, Silence, Questions.
+44 7592 900 678
29 Blenheim Terrace
|Primary reason for joining Compass:|
|Focus of your work:|